Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Reading List

My soon-to-be law school just sent out their suggested summer reading list. It includes the following:

  • A Man For All Seasons by Robert Bolt
  • An Introduction to Legal Reasoning by Edward H. Levi
  • 50 Questions On The Natural Law by Charles E. Rice
  • A Student's Guide to the Study of Law by Gerard V. Bradley

Reviews would be greatly appreciated!

I have already read Law School Basics by David Hricik and The Complete Law School Companion (second ed.). Some of the information in each was helpful, but most of it was stuff that I have already been told by law school friends & recent grads.

Also, I have recently watched the movie The Paper Chase. I hear that the book is even better (they usually are). I also watched the movie Adam's Rib the other day. I highly recommend it!

I also plan to fit in some pleasure reading since I doubt I will have time for it soon. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment